Name und Contact of the responsable Person according to articel 4 Abs. 7 DSGVO
fewopa Ferienwohnpark Immenstaad Verwaltung GmbH
Jochen Kirchhoff (executive director)
D-88090 Immenstaad am Bodensee
Security and protection of your personal data
We consider it our primary responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the personal information you provide and to protect it from unauthorized Access. That's why we use the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal Information.
As a private company, we are subject to the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection rules are respected both by us and by our external service providers.
Legislation requires that personal data be processed lawfully, in good faith and in a manner that is reasonable for the data subject ("lawfulness, fairness, transparency"). To ensure this, we inform you about the individual legal definitions that are also used in this privacy statement:
1. Personal data
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter the "data subject"); a natural person is regarded as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural Person.
"Processing" means any person, with or without the help of automated procedures, procedures or processes related to personal data, such as collecting, collecting, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, reading out, retrieving , the use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, matching or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction.
3. Restriction of processing
"Restriction of processing" is the marking of personal data stored with the aim of limiting its future processing.
"Profiling" means any kind of automated processing of personal data which involves the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects relating to work performance, economic situation, health, to analyze or predict personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or change of location of this natural Person.
"Pseudonymisation" means the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without additional information being provided, provided that such additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data Data can not be assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
6. File System
"File system" means any structured collection of personal data accessible by specific criteria, whether that collection is centralized, decentralized or organized according to functional or geographical considerations.
'Responsible' means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria for his designation may be provided for under Union or national law.
"Processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that processes personal data on behalf of the Controller.
"Receiver" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other entity to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities that may receive personal data under Union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered to be recipients; the processing of these data by the said authorities shall be in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing.
„Third“ is a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor to process the personal data.
11. Informed Consent
An "Informed Consent" of the data subject is any expression of will voluntarily given in an informed and unambiguous manner in the form of a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act by which the data subject indicates that they are involved in the processing of the data subject personal data.
Legality of processing
The processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for processing. The legal basis for the processing may, in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 lit. a - f DSGVO in particular:
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is e.g. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When contacting us by e-mail or through our booking system, we will store the information you have provided in order to answer your questions or make a booking. We will delete the data in this connection after the storage is no longer required, or the processing will be restricted if statutory retention requirements exist.
Collection of personal data when visiting our Website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective Overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and mode of operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (in addition a.)
- Persistent cookies (see b.).
More features and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Our offer is basically directed to adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not submit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or Guardians.
Rights of the data subject
(1) Revocation of consent
If the processing of the personal data is based on a given consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
For the exercise of the right of withdrawal, you can always contact us.
(2) Right to confirmation
You have the right to ask the person in charge to confirm that we are processing personal data concerning you. You can request the confirmation at any time under the above mentioned contact Details.
(3) Right to information
If personal data is processed, you can request information about this personal data and the following information at any time:
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer. We provide a copy of the personal data that is the subject of the processing. For any additional copies you may request of a person, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If you submit the application electronically, the information must be provided in a standard electronic format, unless otherwise stated. The right to receive a copy in accordance with paragraph 3 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
(4) Right to rectification
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
(5) Right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten")
You have the right to request that the person responsible for your personal data be deleted immediately and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
If the controller has made the personal data publicly available and is required to delete it in accordance with paragraph 1, taking into account the technology available and the implementation costs, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform data controllers who process the personal data to inform that an affected person has requested that they delete all links to such personal data or copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten") does not exist if the processing is required:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and Information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the Controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health, in accordance with Article 9 (2) (h) and (i) and Article 9 (3) GDPR;
- for archival purposes of public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes under Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal Claims.
(6) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if any of the following conditions apply:
If the processing has been restricted in accordance with the above-mentioned conditions, these personal data will be stored - with the consent of the data subject - only for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of a significant public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
In order to exercise the right to limit processing, the data subject may contact us at any time using the contact details provided above.
(7) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the Personal Data You provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer that information to another person without hindrance by the controller who provided the personal information were to be transmitted, provided that:
When exercising the right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly from one controller to another, as far as technically feasible. The exercise of the right to data portability is without prejudice to the right of cancellation (the right to be forgotten). This right does not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the Controller.
(8) Right of objection
You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you pursuant to Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The controller no longer processes the personal data unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal Claims.
If personal data is processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regarding the use of information society services, regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you can exercise your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
You have the right, for reasons of your particular nature, to object to the processing of personal data relating to you for scientific, historical or statistical purposes under Article 89 (1), except when: the processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest Task.
The right of objection can be exercised at any time by contacting the responsible Person.
(9) Automated decisions on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision:
The controller shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his / her own position and to challenge the decision.
This right can be exercised by the data subject at any time by turning to the responsible Person.
(10) Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, they shall also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that the processing concerns them personal data breaches this Regulation.
(11) Right to effective judicial remedy
Without prejudice to any administrative or extrajudicial remedy available, including the right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR, it shall have the right to an effective judicial remedy if it considers that the rights conferred on it by that Regulation are not satisfied by that Regulation Regulation concerning the processing of their personal data.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be previously barred by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the United States and will be blacklisted. Google, on behalf of the operator of this website, will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage against the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this website to your fullest extent. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the link below Download and install the portable browser plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp()“. As a result, IP addresses are processed further, a person-related ability can thus be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you has a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to regularly improve it. Based on the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a comprehensive cross-section analysis of visitor traffic conducted through a user ID. You can place in your customer account under „My Data“, „personal Data“ Disable the extended analysis of your usage.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
We use external service providers (processors). Separate order processing has been added to the service bars to protect your privacy.
We work with the following service providers:
Booking process: vOffice GmbH, Am Holm 25, D-23730 Neustadt
Reporting system (city tax): AVS Allg. Verwaltungs- u. Service GmbH, Josephsplatz 8, D-95444 Bayreuth